Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:55 pm

"Then... What happened to him?" Esme replied, looking from Edward to Carlisle.
"Is he..." She couldn't bring herself to say the word; feeling as if it would cause a wave of tragedy if it happened to escape her mouth.
"... Dead?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:14 am

"Oh, jeez, so they're at it again..." Jake mumbled when he heard the growling.
He knew that Kiely and Jared just loved to pick on one another.
He just hoped normal human's ears weren't capable of hearing them. That would be bad, to say the least.
When he saw Dakota's confused look, he sighed: "Some of the Wolves just have a bit off a temper and enjoy pretending to kill each other. They never seriously harm each other, tho. Especially with the Fast-Healing thing."
They'd arrived at Emily's and Sam's cabin now. It had been built a little off to the side, on the very outskirts of the reservation.
The windows were open, letting the breeze into the house. The door was open, too, so Jake walked in, knocking on the wood carefully while passing through.
"Emily? You here? I got a guest for you!" He called.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:57 am

Cressia, threw herself off of Embry. Cressia whimpered, then bolted in the other direction, she had no idea what she was doing, let alone how to do it. Cress flew through the forest, pain and guilt washing through her. Soon Cress skidded to a hal5t and curled up under a pine tree, she huddled herself close as the rained poured on her, slightly whyining.

Embry's whole body faced in the direction Cress bolted.

Jared was about to take a swing at Kiely, then stood up and looked inh the same direction as Embry.
'What did you do to her Embry?'Jared sighed.
Jared then smiled a triunphant smile.
'So... we won, looks like your teammate surrendered.' Jared grinned.

Embry glared at Kiely.
'So Kiely, mind explaining why she acts like a puppy being chased by a wild boar?' Embry asked.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:25 am

"Even if she surrendered, I'm not going down, baby..." Kiely grinned before sighing, sinking down on her haunches.
"Cressia has some... issues with violence."
'Yeah, that's a nice way to express that...' She thought.
Thank God only Embry was in Jake's pack.
She shot him a look that said 'If you don't keep your f*cking mouth shut I willl shut it for you.'
Back to top Go down
Smile :)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 am

"At what again?" Dakota questioned, peering around the home they were standing in. It was full of bright colors, flowers, the walls, even the lampshades were all bright and cheerful. Just being in such a room made Dakota smile.
She had learned about the fast-healing before she moved here. She slipped ice skating, and her blade struck agains her thigh. When she looked, it was like a scar had been there for months. It still amazed her. (:
Again, Dakota looked around the room, for signs of 'Emily'.

Edward swallowed forcefully. "I don't know. I asked him if he wanted to feed on some animals, and he said yes. I started heading towards a good hunting spot, and noticed he wasn't following me. So I looked back, and he just kind of... crumpled." Edward told Esme, though guilt still washed over him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 am

(I'll play Emily for now, if that's alright?)

"Fighting. They just love it." Jake said, faking a cheerful voice.
He turned his head toward an almost invisible door in the left right corner, next to a counter stacked high with fresh-baked muffins.
"Hey Jake. Nice to see you here. Oh, and you brought Nessie. May I?" She asked, smiling brightly, and coming towards him in her signature flowing walk. He handed off the sleeping girl, although she was a lot heavier to un-wolfy people.
Emily didn't seem to mind though, smiling down happily at Nessie.
Then she looked up, noticing Dakota for the first time.
"Oh, how rude of me. Hello. I'm Emily. How are you?" She asked, trying to balance Renesmee on one arm and extending the other.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Esme just gaped at Edward, seeing straight through him. She stood rooted to the same spot, not able to move. Not him, she thought.
Out of the blue, something occured to her.
There was no possible, logical way that Carlisle could've just... Crumpled like Edward said he did.
There had to be some reason, or something, behind this. Well, she had a pretty good idea of what it was.
"That damn, freaking cat," she said to herself. "She did something to him! She killed him!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Edward put a hand on Esme's shoulder. "Esme, we have to think rationally..." He started. God, who was he kidding? Rationally? He was an immortal vampire, carrying a DEAD immortal vampire, that could or could not have been because of a telepathic cat. yes, because all that is so rational. -Lmao-

Dakota extended her arm towrads Emily. Emily was... gorgeous. She felt herself staring, at the profile of Emily's face, and remembered Jake's words... "Just don't stare" She smiled politely as Emily turned towards her. She gasped silently, a mental gasp. Dakota assumed. The left side of Emily's face was scarred, and pink. She lifted her gaze towards her hand that had Shaken Emily's, gnawing on her bottom lip. "i'm Dakota" She told Emily, not sure if she should make eye contact or not. Which was ruder, Avoiding her eyes, or looking at her scarred face?
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm

"Rationally? How am I supposed to think rationally, Edward? That stupid cat killed my husband! There's nothing rational to be thought about here!" Esme replied, her voice almsot on octave higher than it would've usually been.
"I should've seen it coming... It's my fault, I shouldn't have let her get to him..." she whispered to herself, looking down and sinking down to the ground while leaning back against a tree.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Embry grinned at the challenge.
'Well Kiely, too bad she isn';t here to see you get beaten.' Embry grinned.

Jared jumped on Kiely and grabbed her hamstring and pulled it in one sharp movement, hearing a few odd sounds.

Embry followed his lead but grabbed her neck and tugged on it.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:22 am

Jake sauntered over to the muffins, picking one up.
"Hmm, chocolate. Thanks, Emily."
He said, biting into it. It was delicious, as always when she cooked.
Then he noticed Dakota. She was obviously feeling a little awkward.
"Anyway, the reason I came is... Dakota here is a Wolf. She's my half-sister. I thought you could maybe fill her in..?"
Emily smiled, then went to sit down on one of the chairs around the table.
"Alright. Come sit." She gestured to another open chair and then shifted Nessie so that she was happily snoring, cradled in her left arm. Her shirt came up, exposing more scarred flesh.
She didn't notice it until she saw Dakota's eyes, getting a little bigger, and then looking everywhere but her.
"What do you know so far?"
Emily started, and Jake hopped onto the counter to devour more muffins and let the two girls talk.

Kiely was furious.
Her head twisted around, teeth sinking deep into Embry's throat.
Her left hind leg hurt - it sounded and FELT like Jared had torn some muscles - but it was already dulling to a pain that resembled an aching muscle after a hard workout.
With her right hind she kicked out, hitting Jared in the chest. Her nails dug into the skin and she ripped free of both of them.
"You guys do NOT play fair. Two guys against one girl? That could friggen' be considered rape!" She snarled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:26 am

Dakota bit her lip nervously. "Uh, well I know we have some weird body temperature. And that we heal really fast. And we don't only come out on full moons" Dakota cracked a small smile, her evenly white teeth showing through the small departing line. ;D

"It's not your fault" Edward told her, glaring into the woods. "Nobody is at fault here"
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:37 pm

Esme glanced up at Edward for a brief second, before looknig down again.
"Yes it is," she whispered. "If I hadn't come out here that day, and found that idiotic cat, she wouldn't have killed him. She didn't even do anything to help him.... Just.... Never mind." Her quiet voice stopped then, unsure of what to say.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:21 am

Sam felt the tension building between the three wolves in their minds, Sam sighed and started to follow Jared's scent.

Jared snorted and burst into hysterics.
'Well so much for putting up a good fight, and rape? Yeah right, you set this fight up.' Jared snorted, his wounds healing.

Embry grinned.
'Well we won,' Emrby smirked and soon heard Sam come up behind them.
'Oh crap,' Embry sighed, they both turned to Sam.

Sam sighed.
'Mk enough, Kiely, take it down a notch, ok?" Sam huffed, knowing how she had a thin temper.
'Jared touch bases with Paul... now,'
'Embry I am sure you have your responsobilites with Jake,'

Embry and Jared huffed and paced off into the shadows of the trees.

Sam glared at Kiely.
'Mind emplaining about this new wolf...?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:12 am

Spirit, we are both online right now. (:
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:13 am

Kiely glared at Sam.
'For your information, it was Jared who set me off. Just thought I'd let you know, before, you know... you blame me for all this crap.'
Then she huffed, and sank onto her haunches.
Her left hind leg was still feeling funny. It didn't hurt, exactly, it was just... weird.
'Her name's Cressia. We don't know where she came from, all I know is that she's super-afraid of Vampires and even Wolves. Apparently she hates phasing and never actually does it on purpose. And now the darling Embry scared her away.'
After a second, she added: 'Don't even think of following her scent. She's really scared. I barely got her to talk to me, and only when I was human.'
By the thought of being human, she groaned.
'Shit... I don't have spare clothes with me...'

Emily smiled.
"Okay, good. Those are pretty much the basics. Of course you have to remember to stay out of a human's eyes, because a few months ago, our Pack was hunted by the people of Forks." When she saw the horrored expression on Dakota's face she smiled gently, "They didn't get any of them, of course. But, still. People are wary. Now, let's move on to the other information. You guys aren't werewolves, as you might think. You are shapeshifters, and the form of a Wolf was simply by chance. The Cullens - I think you already met some of them, they live in the huge house back there? - Well, we have a treaty with them. As long as they don't bite any humans - they feed on animals - we leave them alone. Jake'll show you the treaty line soon. You shouldn't just march over there, announce yourself. Edward - one of the Vamps - is a mind-reader, so just think something like 'I come in peace.' You get the idea." Emily squirmed for a moment before continuin: "Okay, don't react badly to this, please. Some people don't like the idea of this, but we can't influence it. You haven't heard of imprinting, have you? No, I didn't think so. Sometimes, when a Wolf - Shapeshifter - sees somebody - it could be a long-time friend, a complete stranger, or even a Vampire - he falls in love. Truly, madly, deeply. There is nothing else that binds that Wolf to earth than said object of imprinting. Not even a boy slash girlfriend. He or she will do anything for that person. Let's take Jake as an example. He imprinted on Nessie here, but as you can obviously see there is no romance. She's too yougn for that. Right now, he's the perfect older brother. He'll be the best friend if she needs one. Later she'll be the loving boyfriend, and finally, the most amazing husband possible. It really is something beautiful."
She realized that she was smiling quite... trance-like, and tried to control her expression.
"We used to think that imprinting was rare, but so far we had it a lot of times. Jake and Nessie, Paul and Rachel, Quil and Claire, Sam and me..."
(am i missing someone? oO)
"Anyway, I'm talking this whole time, and you're probably completely overhelmed. Do you have any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:14 am

hey smileyy!!

and wowwww, that was long.. oO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:28 am

"uh, not at the moment." Dakota answered. Emily was right... it was overwhelming. "So is Nessie a human?" She asked. It sure didn't look like it... but in the same way, she couldn't smell anything abnormal about her. "So, um, Nessie will never have a different boyfriend? And won't Jake be too old for her by that time?" Dakota questioned, her eyebrows scrunching finely together.

Edwards sighed. "It is NOT your fault, Esme" He tried convincing her. "I don't think the cat did this."
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:31 am

"Nessie is... a half-breed. Her father is a vampire, and her mother was - at the time she gave birth to her - a human. The birth was, of course, too much for any human to be able to live through, but she was saved by vampire venom and is now a vampire herself. And Nessie would surely be allowed to have other boyfriends, but why would she? She has someone that adores her to the limit, why would she need someone else? And, right, i forgot that.. As long as you phase regularly, you're frozen in time. So, you don't age until you stop phasing for a certain length of time."
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:41 pm

"Then who did?" Esme shot at Edward. "There's no logical way for a vampire to just... Collapse. The cat seems to be the most obvious option." She looked up at him.
"And, it is to my fault."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Edward sighed heavily. "Esme, don't blame yourself. I don't know what happened, but it most defintely isn't your fault." Edward insisted. "Let's take him back home, before we start going crazy in the woods" Edward tried to smile, but couldn't quite make it, forming more of a grimace.

Dakota bit th inside of her cheek, a habit. "Hmm... that's... different" Dakota offered, for lack of a better adjective. "And a half breed? I've never heard of it before." Dakota murmured, forgetting she was talking to a human, whose ears didn't pick up such slight sounds, and repeated herself, louder.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:36 am

"Half breeds aren't as rare as we thought, either, we just never hear of them because the father's always run away and the mothers die during birth. But there are quite a few out there." Emily smiled, rocking Nessie gently.
It was silent for a while, until Jake picked up a muffin and threw it toward Dakota.
"Catch!" he grinned. "i bet youre hungry... You still didnt tell me, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:09 am

Dakota's arm flashed out in front of her, a reflex reaction, catching the muffin before it hit her. She bit into it. Yum, she thought. (:
"Oregon, kinda a long run..." Dakota told Jake, taking another bite of her muffin
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 am

I still think it is, Esme thought, hoping Edward wasn't paying attention to her thoughts in particular. She stood up shakily, waiting for Edward to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:08 pm

Sam snorted and searched Jared's mind, he then sighed.
'Why can't you all just not be you for like three days? I have enough todo without worrying about you guys starting a fight. I know it's for fun but sometimes...." Sam sighed.
'Just be careful, please?' Sam whispered, thinking of Emily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 12 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight...The RPG :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: