Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+4
Distress&Coma
TeamCullen
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Smile :)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:40 am

(LOL sure)

Alice bolted through the forest, following the sound of Edward's voice. She'd had flickers of what had happened, but needed to make sure that she was mistaken. She burst into the clear behind Jasper, her eyes searching frantically for her father figure.

Rose looked around.
"Okay, all of us are here. Where's Carlisle, hmm?"

Esme shot a glance at Jasper, but decided against protesting. She let her gaze flash between each of the family, before she simply dropped it to the ground, stifling a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Edward glanced at Rosalie, his eyes holding for a moment. Skimming the rest of the group, he finally answered, "Obviously, we can't be sure on anything right now. But it seems to me that... uhm, Carlisle is dead" His voice broke on the last word as he sucked in a huge breath.

Everyone around him, gasped, and tried interjecting statements. Bella shook her head furiously, "No, that isn't possible. We're immortal" She said, emphasizing the word.

Emmett stared at everyone scrutinizingly, "What the hell." He muttered, trying to figure this out on his own.

Jasper pushed harder to comfort anyone, especially Alice, whose eyes had gotten frantic. He put an arm on her waist, pulling her closer to him, as if he could protect her, too, from whatever killed his father.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Esme took in a shaky breath, squeezing her eyes shut for a moment.
"It's pretty certain," she spoke for the first time since she had gotten there. "There's no other explanation." She opened her eyes into slits to sneak a glance at her family for a brief second.

Alice cuddled into Jasper, gaping wide-eyed at Edward, not even focused on Jasper.
Her vision was in fact correct.
She opened her mouth to object, but no sounds came from her open jaw.

Rosalie had her arms crossed over her chest, head tilted to the side, a disapproving look on her face.
"Yeah, SURE. Carlisle's dead. It's obviously not possible, so, nice try, Edward. What's the real story?" she sighed, still in Emmett's arms.
Esme glared at her from her place by the tree on the edge of the grouping.
"It's not funny, Rose," she nearly snapped.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:58 am

[ Oi, that is more to read than I had thought.. And lately I'm not much in the mood for reading.. -__- Can you just tell me what Esme and Edward were talking about and where everybody IS? XD ]
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Well... Esme was being all stubborn about Carlisle really being dead... Edward was trying to convince her that it wasnt her fault that he died... and he failed.. epically... xD
so, they just went to tell the rest of the family.. so all the Cullens are currently gathered nit he middle of a forest XD
I'm pretty sure the wolves are in La Push.. but im not exactly positive...

but thats basically everything that happened. XD

oh... and Sasha is a Hellmasker xD and Esme thinks that Sasha somehow murdered Carlisle.. yeah... xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Smile Smile wrote:
[Sorry, a lot has been going on lately.]

Dakota could feel her mouth slightly parted in amazement. She closed it gently, her eyes unable to move from Kiely.
She kept thinking how unreal this was, how unright it was. And yet, her instincts were fighting totally against her thoughts. Dakota couldn't even believe what was happening. No way this was even real.
Dakota wanted to shake her head, wake up from this dream. but she couldn't bear to take her eyes off of Kiely for that long.
"Wow.." She muttered silently, finally able to speak slightly.

Edward sank down next to Carlisle. "Maybe he's not dead... Maybe he's just..." Edward thought hard for a moment, before continuing, "Unconcious?" He asked, glancing up at Esme without hope. His despondence kept him clenching his fists tightly against his sides.

My last post (;
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:36 am

(( okay.. i think i'm up to date.. and omg, i never apologized for not coming on anymore.. O___O <33 Sorry!
Who are my characters again? Oi, i'll check in the sign up.. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:40 am

Ou have Jake and all his pack, Kiely, Rosalie and I'm pretty sure you may have had Alice...
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:41 am

Yeah.. I do.. xD
But my family is making me go on a hike now O_O
so.. grr.. i'll be there later.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:42 am

Daawww DX I'll see you later... I'm I'm home... I might nit be xd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 am

Someone start? Razz
We need something to happen with the vampires. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:58 pm

.... I'm no good at it, but i shall try... xD

~~~

Kiely still stood there, staring at the wolf-girl.
After a few minutes she managed a "Hi." She didn't know what else to do; the major part of brain was focused on the stranger. Only functions like breathing and swallowing still worked properly.
Was it supposed to feel like this?
~
Alice sighed, burying his face in Jasper's shoulder. "Why is this all happening to us?" She whispered, wrapping her arms around his waist.
Closing her eyes, Rose leaned closer to Emmett. She was tired; not in the human way, but in the too-exhausted-to-think-way.

(( can someone give me a description of what Dakota looks like? i cant find the damn post.. and.. where exactly are jake and the others? ))
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:19 pm

yeah, ive got no idea what Dakota looks like.. it might be in the signup, though... I'm pretty sure all the wovles are in La Push as well.. where in La Push, I don't know xd
hmm... happen to the vampires.... well, ive got no idea so i might bring Sasha the Bitchy Cat/Hellmasker/thing back in xDDD

Esme stole a quick glance at each of the family circled around the small clearing in the forest, before just stifling a light sigh, stuffing her hands in the pockets of her hoodie and leaning back against a nearby tree.

err... that's all i can think of of.. wait.. I have Charlie.. hahah xd

Charlie was sprawled out on the couch in his home, as usual, watching baseball. He had slightly dozed off the moment before, not having heard the light tapping on the back window. He pulled himself to his feet, grumbling about 'some stupid kid throwing pebbles at his window'. xD
"What the hell is this?" he muttered, opening the back window to see what was causing the disturbance. He blinked at the pitch black, petite-sized animal that was staring at him.
"Oh, great. Stray cat... and there's no damn animal shelter around here... Ah, well. Maybe the Cullens want a pet." xD
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Spirit, here's a pic of what Dakota looks like in the signup... https://thetwilightrpg.rpg-board.net/your-first-forum-f1/twilight-the-rpg-sign-up-t2-375.htm
its abut halfway down the page... =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:43 pm

Page 26 (:
-

Dakota couldn't help but reply "uhh, hi. I'm Dakota" she stuttered at first. This wasn't right. But God, it felt so right. She had a fiancé at home. But... She couldn't even think of Danny with Kiely standing in front of her. Kiely was suddenly gorgeous, more perfect than anyone she had ever seen before.
Since when was she bisexual?, Dakota thought to herself. She hadn't ever had a problem with homosexuals. But she most certainly wasn't one. And
now... Now what was she?
An imprinted wolf. That's what she was. Dakota had no clue it felt like this. Suddenly, she didn't have a worry anymore. Everything seemed perfect, just because Kiely was there, standing a few feet away. "Holy Shit.." She said, shaking her head in bewilderment, surprise, &... Happiness. :]

Jasper wrapped his arm around Alice's waist, still trying to calm her senses. At least a slight bit. "Alice." He murmured "This isn't possible. Something will happen, we will figure all of this out. Try to see the future. Look for anything helpful" He encouraged her. If she were doing something to try to help, Jasper knew it would distract her for a small period of time.

Emmett held Rosalie up sturdily. It was easy for him. And he knew Rosalie was going to collapse in a matter of moments "Baby.." He whispered, then said louder "So who the hell couldve done this! Who has the power to do this??" he asked everyone in the small circle.

Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:52 am

(( thank youuu.. Very Happy ))

"Nice to meet you." Kiely whispered, slowly able to feel the rest of her body again. She took a step forward, toward Dakota, but then she wasn't sure what she would do when she got closer, so Kiely stopped.
Dakota was beautiful with her soft, reddish brown (? can't really tell.. 0o) hair and piercing eyes.
Ah, those eyes.. She seemed to be drowning in them.
Was she.. in love? Nothing had ever felt like this.
And.. Dakota was a girl.
What was going on?
(I'm saying Jake is near them)
Jacob snapped his fingers in front of Kiely's eyes, but there was no reaction at all.
"Hellooo?"

Alice sighed, closing her eyes and trying to look for something, for anything.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 am

"Sasha," Esme replied simply towards Emmett, not removing her gaze from the ground. "She's the one who probably... Murdered... Him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:34 pm

"Look for... Sasha. The cat. Whatever the hell that thing is," Jasper told Alice, leaving his hand on her lower back as guidance, support, and encouragement. (; "Just look for that thing somewhere." Jasper told Alice, kissing the top of her head. "Esme, what all do you know about 'Sasha?'" He asked, turning his topaz eyes to Esme.

Dakota bit the side of her lip. What the hell was going on?? Dakota could only stand there and nod, nearly paralyzed by everything that had happened in a mere second. She could see Jacob just a foot away,, snapping his fingers. But nothing honestly, completely made sense. Except for one thing...
She loved Kiely. Dakota could feel it in ever blood cell of her body.
"What the hell is going on?" She finally asked, trying to look at Jacob, but unable to pull her eyes off Kiely for that long.

Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Esme shrugged delicately and lifted her coal-black eyes from the ground to look at Jasper.
"Not much," she said quietly. "Just that... Well, she's not what we think she is, I suppose... She ran off a while ago, so I don't think there's any other information we can get unless she miraculously reappears... But... what we do know is that she's a telepathic cat. A powerful one, at that."

Charlie picked up the cat that still hadn't left his door.
"Hm," he mumbled, ambling across the room to slip on his shoes and walk out tot he car. He stuffed the cat in a box he had laying in the back of his police cruiser before starting up the car and driving off towards the Cullens, still muttering about how much he didn't care about this cat. xD

Last edited by Smile :) on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You said "Carlisle" instead of "Charlie" (; XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:11 pm

"Maybe she has a power like Jane's. Using telepathy.." Jasper said, referrring to Jane, from the Volturi clan. "But maybe more powerful. Powerful enough to kill.." Jasper pondered the thought aloud. "Perhaps we should consult the Volturi about this,?" He suggested, watching Esme's expression. "Obviously soemthing is more powerful..."
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh hell... I wrote carlisle and not Charlie? I'm such an idiot xD

"we could..."Esme mumbled. "But what exactly could they do? They can't bring him back, Jasper; nothing can."

CHARLIE (xD) stopped his car in front of the Cullen household, sighing heavily and picking up the box from the back seat. He trudged up the stairs and gave a brisk knock to the door, waiting for someone to answer.

... I just realized that Edward and Esme left Carlisle's dead body lying on the floor in the house xD
who DOES that? XDD
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:20 am

(( Apparently Edward and Esme do.. XD ))

It was like some kind of freaky dream. Kiely just stood there.
She knew Jake was trying to get her attention, trying to get her to snap out of it, but she couldn't.
Kiely heard Jacob sigh at Dakota's question.
"You guys are freaking me out. Are you paralyzed or something? Frozen? What does it feel like?"
This she could answer: "Like there is only one thing left to live for..." She said, still staring at Dakota.

Darkness.. That's all Alice saw, no matter how hard she tried.
"Sasha.. Sasha.." She kept thinking the name in her head, trying to figure out where she was.
After a while, she DID get a vision. Just not the one she'd been looking for.
The Hellmasker, once again standing in front of her family, teeth bared, ready to fight.
Shuddering, Alice opened her eyes again.
"All I saw was the Hellmasker. Even if the only thought in my head was about Sasha. Is she influencing me, too? Am I sick?" She was beginning to panic, her eyes darting from Jasper to Esme and back to Jasper.

Rosalie cleared her throat a bit.
"No offense, but isn't a cat awfully small for something like this? And if Sasha isn't even a vampire, how would she have powers like ours?"
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:06 am

Esme blinked, her gaze flickering from Alice to Rose.
"Sasha could be the Hellmasker," she murmured, "which would make her more powerful than a vampire. That would give her the power to do this, wouldn't it?"

Charlie knocked again on the Cullens door, getting impatient with the fact that no one was answering. The cat squeaked from inside the box, but Charlie did nothing to comfort the animal. xD
"Come on... I don't want this thing," he muttered.

Last edited by Fugitive of Critical Twi on Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to RP Charliee... xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:41 am

( xP They just left his dead body there. Now Charlie will just barge in and see an immortal dead Ahahhahah )

Jasper looked around thoughtfully, lost in his own thoughts. "Maybe Esme is right. Perhaps Sasha is the Hell Masker, then what? We should talk to the Volturi. They might've had something similar to this happen before." He explained to the family, "And this time, we've got nothing to hide." Jasper said referring to the fact that Bella was a vampire now.

Edward cleared his throat, "Maybe we can look through Carlisle's old books and such... Look for something to help us figure out who, or what Sasha is. Maybe she's an extremely powerful shapeshifter." Edward suggested, looking at the family that was left.

Dakota stood a short distance away, still barely unable to move. "This is crazy." She whispered to herself. Her and Kiely were soulmates, and she was engaged. But Dakota couldn't even look at the ring on her finger to remind herself. Dakota finally had the strength to turn her eyes away from Kiely, for a brief second. "Jacob, what the hell is happening?" She asked him, figuring he would have the answer. After all... he was an older wolf than both the girls.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:25 pm

Which is exactly what Charlie shall do. xD
- - -

Charlie sighed, exasperated, before he pulled the key that Bella had given him a while back out of his pocket to stick it in the door. He heard the door unlock and turned the handle, walking inside.
"Hm. No one's home..." he murmured, setting the box with the cat on the never-used kitchen table. He glanced around the rather large home before looking at the floor. XDDD
"What... the... hell... IS THAT?!" XD

"What kind of books could there be on that?" Esme said, glancing at Edward. "I don't think many people tend to write books on murderous immortal creatures, Edward." She then looked at Jasper.
"I highly doubt there's a similar... situation... but I guess its worth a try?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next