Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:47 am

(Yes,you can play someone else....Lol,even I'm getting kinda confused here.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:48 am

(is this really necessary here?? cant you do this over private message?!)

"Thanks Em... I love you, you know..." Rose smiled again and cuddled her head to her husband's chest.

Kiely was still slowly walking toward the blonde. She didn't want to scare it, so she made low, soft chortling sounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:15 pm

(Yay! Thanks Brooke! And I am drinking a vanilla milkshake right now! YUM! lol. And ok.... so who is Alice? Because Brooke needs to know!)

Bella stood up. I don't think I've ever seen Carlisle lose his temper! Bella thought. She walked towards Esme with Edward staring the Hellmasker down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Taylor listened. She heard someone walking towards her. She suddenly had a flashback. (ok sorry if your Russian ahead of time it is with a real war here.) It was a Russian solider coming towards her. She was blind then too. She was with the Finnish army 1 of only 2 girls. She had been orphaned so she took her brothers uniform and headed on out. She had been trained in all of the combats. This one was going to be hand to had combat. Then her flashback ended. Without realizing it she had clenched her hand and a ball of ice had formed. She droped it and continued listening.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:41 pm

When Kiely saw the girl listen intently and clench her fists, her mouth dropped. A ball of ice had formed in her hand, and the girl had quickly dropped it, as if she hadn't done it on purpose.

The big Wolf stopped and lay down, head on her paws, whimpering quietly to show she just wanted to talk. She was about 20 meters away from the girl, far enough to run if it turned out the girl was with the Hellmasker.

Rose had turned toward Kiely. Everybody else was busy trying to get the Hellmasker not to attack Alice, Bella, and Esme. Kiely, however seemed to be more interested in the strange girl.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:05 pm

(ok she has never trusted anyone since the war so she starts by speaking finnish. I'll translate for you.)

"Joka aari te?" She asked hearing the girl close to her whimper.

(She said 'Who are you?' to Kiely. You can anwer in english, she kind of understands it.)
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:10 pm

(Yeah.....We do need an Alice.......)

The Hellmasker dropped down into a hunter's crouch,and grinned.His red eyes flashed,and he began to stalk towards the three females in the back......

Carlisle's eyes blazed.
"Don't touch them!" He growled again,louder this time,walking up behind the Hellmasker. 'I should attack him and get it over with...But what would that do?He would probably end up throwing me off,and then we'd all get hurt more.' He thought,torn between two choices: one,to attack the Hellmasker before it attacked his family,or two,let it try and attack his family,and do his best to protect them.But what could he choose?Both were terribly dangerous to everybody in the clearing.....

(This should be interesting.....Carlisle's always so calm,cool,and collected....Now he's terrified....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:58 pm

(WE NEED AN ALICE?! Is Horsehockey7 alice or not?! Because this totally throws things off. Because I need to know who to be! Ok, whatever, I will just be Edward! If that's ok Brooke?)

"Carlisle!" Edward yelled. "Don't!" He said, as he jumped towards Carlisle and dragged him back. "We can protect them. They are not completely vulnerable! They can handle a little. We can't let him get into our heads like that. You know that!" Edward shook Carlisle, hoping to clear his head.
"Esme, what is going on?" Bella asked anxiously. "Take one step you stupid Hellmasker, and you are gonna be hurt. Then, if you even HAVE any friends, you can tell them you got your ass kicked by a FEMALE!" Bella said outraged. *!*Nobody*!* Touched Edward. Except her... Bella saw Jasper flit to Alice's side.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:03 am

Taylor listened. She heard yelling, which was very loud for her ears, didn't help. She heard someone walk and someone pull someone else away. She took one step forward.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:14 pm

(gods, people, i'll be alice! jeez!!)

Alice took Jasper's hand, but gently pushed him behind her. He may know how to fight - even this thing - but she wasn't going to let him get hurt. She squeezed his hand a little bit, signaling him that it would all be okay.

Rose broke away from Emmett and pulled him after her, toward Carlisle and Edward. If they needed to, they would help protect their family. Then Emmett would even get his turn at the Hellmasker.

Jake decided that the Cullens could handle themselves; he needed to make sure Kiely didn't get herself into trouble. He followed her and stopped behind her; ready to grab her tail and pull her back, if the strange girl decided to attack.

Kiely only whimpered in answer to the girl and howled quietly. She couldn't talk as a Wolf, and it was a real set-back sometimes. Right now she wished Edward could translate, but he was busy protecting his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:04 pm

"Carlisle, stop. You know this is what it wants!" Edward warned Carlisle.
"Hey, erm, I just want to know one thing..." Emmett began asking the Hellmasker. "Are you a girl or a boy? Or both...?" Emmett crinkled his nose. "Well, since you can't talk to me, you can just-" Edward clamped a hand ofer Emmett's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:15 pm

"No,Edward,let me go.She'll get killed!"Carlisle hissed,glancing at Edward who was attempting to pull him back.

The Hellmasker shot a dirty look at Emmett. 'Don't get distracted,I need to kill these people,so the others get distracted....'He thought.Hellmasker lashed his tail,he was less than ten feet away from the three females. 'Now,I just need a plan of attack...'He thought,debataing on whether he should just jump,or build up tension.....

(I'm attempting to build suspense...it's not working,is it?Lol)

Esme eyes grew wider with every step the Hellmasker took.
"Bella,Alice,comehere....."She whispered,backing away slowly from the creature that was within ten feet of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:59 pm

"Well, are you a boy or girl!?" Emmett asked impatiently.
"Carlisle. No. We can protect them by standing in front of them. Going towards the thing will only make it attack. If he planned something, I would know. He is debating still." Edward said and continued pulling Carlisle back towards the women.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Taylor took one more slow step forward holding out her hands to show she wasn't dangerous. For being blind she walked smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:29 pm

"I'm a guy,now shut up."The Hellmasker retorted,then heard Edward's comment. 'Crap!He can read minds!I guess I'll have to do something about that.' He thought in defeat,then stopped and straightened up a bit.

Carlisle let Edward pull him back.
"Fine..."He said,then looked back at Esme. 'Please,please,don't let her die.I don't know what'll happen to me if something happens to her.' He thought.Carlisle looked back at the Hellmasker,who had straightened from his hunters' crouch.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Rose giggled at Emmett's question, but quickly clapped a Hand over her Mouth when Carlisle shot her a dirty look. She hurried to bury her face in Emmett's chest to cut off any further outbreaks.

Kiely whimpered again. The girl was coming towards her, hands stretched forward. Her gait was smooth, although she was walking with her eyes closed. Was she... blind?

Jake's ears perked up when he saw the girl advance. She didn't seem at all dangerous. Actually, she looked like she didn't exactly know why she was even here. He cocked his head to the side, listening if there was any sound coming from.

Alice continued pulling everybody back. So far she had Esme, Bella, and Jasper behind her. Now all she had to do was get Edward and Carlisle, and then everybody would be safe.
She knew the Mutant's plan, he just wanted to kill somebody and get away in the Chaos. He would run faaar away. If he just took her, everybody else would be safe, just like it should be.
But she felt bad for Jasper. Alice really hoped he wouldn't blame himself.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:57 pm

Carlisle and Edward finally reached where Alice,Bella,Esme and Jasper were standing.He ran over to where Esme was.
"Stay behind me....This thing could attack us anytime,and I don't want you to get hurt." He told her quietly,and wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

'Crap.Now these guys are gonna protect them...My little plan isn't going to work,is it?' Hellmasker thought,hoping Edward wasn't listening to what he was saying.'Oh,hell with it.I'll attack.' He concluded,an leapt at the group of vampires.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Alice had predicted this. It was fuzzy and unclear, but she'd known it.
She shot forward and rammed into the Hellmasker's chest, throwing both of them backward.
Everybody had been too stunned to act, they were all gaping.
Alice landed perfectly, on her feet and straight.
She crouched again and leapt, aiming for the Throat.

Rose had squealed when she saw the Thing leap, but now she was furious. How DARE that Thing just come here and attack?! It had no friggin' right to hurt her family!
She crouched and jumped, landing next to Alice.
"What's up, little Sis?" She grinned.

Kiely heard some turmoil behind her, but she didn't turn. Whatever it was, they could handle it. She really wanted to know who this Person was.

Jake was a little more distracted than Kiely, but he didn't dare turning either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Emmett smiled. "Whoah! You crossed the line. Actually, you did that in more ways than you think." Emmet said smiling. "Well, you ARE a wolf. And unless given permission by us, you apply to the treaty. So you broke the treaty. Secondly, you are WAY too close to my girl. Especially since you are apparently a guy..." Emmett said. He saw Rose giggle.
Edward looked at Emmett and Jasper. "Alice, NO!" He said, seeing her plan. "Bella, back up!" Edward roared.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:21 pm

The Hellmasker braced himself for the blow,which was stronger than he thought.' My god,how that THAT tiny little person hurt so much?' He thought,getting up,and barreling towards Alice and Rosalie.
"You all think you're so tough,huh?"He asked,with another savage grin.Hellmasker dropped into a crouch again,this time knowing what to expect if one of them acted first.
But they didn't.So Hellmasker prowled forward,and smashed into Alice,knocking her down,and she landed quite far off.He exposed his pointed teeth,which could easily leave a big mark in vampires' granite skin.

It all happened so fast,that Carlisle barely knew what was going on.He pushed Esme back a little farther,then sprinted towards the fighting.
Carlisle landed in between Rosalie and the Hellmasker,and hissed.
"You've gone too far,this time.There's no need for any of this,why are you even attacking?We haven't done anything that could possibly upset you." He growled,also dropping into a crouch.Not as violent as the Hellmasker's but more defensive.This thing wouldn't hurt his family any longer.Because he'd be dead.

(This is quite interesting...Carlisle never thinks like that.Lol. Surprised )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Emmett smiled and jumped towards Carlisle. He landed with ease. "Hate to break it to ya, Big guy, but you ain't as hott as you think ya are." Emmett commented. "There are about 10 people here, and 1 of you" Emmett said. "And there ain't no way in HELL you are going to get close to them. Not through me or Carlisle. Or Edward or Jazz." Emmett said as they formed a line in fron of the girls and the girls backed up.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:13 pm

'Of course he won't go through me.That thing won't even get close to Esme.' Carlisle thought,still crouched defensively.He glanced back quicky towards the girls,who were almost frozen with shock...and fear.

Hellmasker looked amused.
"Hott?Ha!I'm MUCH more than that!"He said mockingly,and rolling his eyes.He walked up closerso he was only about two feet away from Emmett and Carlisle.
"Oohh,I'm so scared of the big macho-man here!And a doctor.....yeah,that'll help." He snorted,laughing at his own sarcastic comment.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:14 pm

Rose was helping Alice up (completely symbolic, Alice was perfectly fine) and was backing, together with Bella and Esme, toward the side of the Clearing that was closet to Jake and Kiely, but still far enough not to disturb them.

Rose blew Emmett a Hand-Kiss for the earlier comment when he turned to check for a sec.

Alice danced over to Jasper to press a light kiss onto his cheek and tell him that she was fine.

Rosalie knew that the Hellmasker was bad off. Carlisle was completely out of it with rage, Emmett was as eager as ever, Edward would give his Life to protect Bella, and Jasper was determined not to let anybody touch his little Princess.

Kiely hadn't moved from her Spot. She was burning to know who this person was!
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:29 pm

Carlisle attempted to straighten out of his defensive position. 'I can't let myself snap......I'm too close to it right now,and it wouldn't help anything.' He thought.But when the Helmasker cocked his head to the side,smiling for no obvious reason,he dropped right back nito the same crouch as before,his eyes flashing.

Hellmasker sighed,getting impatient. 'My god,These guys are freaks!I should just get this over with,it'staking too long!' He thught.Quickly,he 'pretended' to flee,fast enough that he was just a blur.But he didn't flee.He sprinted around the line that had formed,and stopped right behind the females.He grinned with satisfaction at his plan.He noticed the surprised expressions everyone had.
"Looking for me?"Hellmasker growled,and looked down at his prey.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Again, Alice had foreseen this.
When they played Baseball, she was always the Pitcher. She used those Skills now; foot flashing up and hitting the Wolf in the over-sized nose. That earned her a grunt, but she wasn't satisfied.
Her hands closed over the muzzle, nails digging painfully into the sensitive flesh. Suddenly she ripped, tearing a whole piece of flesh out.
Then she grabbed onto its' Fur, swung around, and landed on its' Neck, sitting the same way Nessie did on Jake.
Her Knees dug into the Mutants' sides.

During these 3 seconds it took, she was grinning viciously. Usually she was a non-violent kind of person, but this Thing had threatened and attacked her Family for NO DAMN REASON! And it was going to pay.

Rose had just stared dumbfoundedly while Alice was working the Thing and she had to admit, it was quite impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next