Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:59 pm

"Well.....we don't know how intelligent this.....thing......is.It could easily find out about your visions,and then use them to his or her advantage."said Esme.

(Hehe....sorry,guys.I'm can't think of anything to say.........My brain is just sorta like.....blah.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:41 pm

"Hey, Kiely. Can I talk to you for a Minute, please?" Jake asked, after ending another call to the Cullens.
He had found out that the Thing didn't know about the Visions or Kiely's knowledge yet, so that gave them a tiny little advantage.
"Sure, Jake, what's up?"
"Come walk with me."
The two Teens walked into the Forest together.
"What do you want to talk about?"
Jake hesistated before answering, but when he did he shot a sharp look at the girl.
"How did you know what that Thing was?"
Kiely looked down.
Great, just the Question she had wanted to avoid.
"I... don't know. It just sort of came to me. I had the feeling like I've met something like that before."
"Before...?"
"See, that's the thing. Before, as in a different Life. It was really weird, and it... it scares me."
The boy was quiet for a while, thinking that through.
"Alright... Do you think you could do that again?"
"Do what again?"
Now Jacob looked down.
"Well... you know how Alice can see the Future, and Edward can read Minds, and stuff? Well, maybe you have a Power too. Like remembering things from a different Lifetime."
Kiely gaped. It was all she could do right now. Had Jake seriously just suggested that...
"Don't look at me like that. I'm just trying to find something that might help us. And if you could go back, maybe you could find out how to kill it."
The girl thought about that for a while, and it seemed reasonable enough.
"I can try. But maybe we should get more information on this Past-Life stuff. Or see if we can find legends about the Hellmasker..."
"Cool, we can do that. I'll call the Cullens and ask them for help, while you try to remember what exactly you did when you got that... Flashback."
Kiely nodded, already deep in thought.

{[( Okayy, sorry, that was super-long... I just wanted to get that Conversation in there... Razz )]}
Back to top Go down
~Lizzy~

~Lizzy~

PostSubject: ..   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:19 am

Hey guys, your gonna have to help me cause i havent read the book! Sorry if I get it wrong Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:29 pm

Alice was seeing some more things. "Darn it! It had been thinking about circling a way to kill us and it was also thinking about how we could kill it but then it stopped thinking about it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 3:58 pm

~Lizzy~ wrote:
Hey guys, your gonna have to help me cause i havent read the book! Sorry if I get it wrong Rolling Eyes

Well... Alright... You're a Vampire (the good kind, you drink Animalblood) and then there are your Allies, the Werewolves. Technically, they aren't Werewolves, but Shapeshifters. Same Difference.
Anyway, if you would read through the Things we posted so far, you should be good.
The only thing you really need to know is that Vampires can only be killed by being ripped apart and burned, and Werewolves.. they are pretty much wolves.. Horse-size wolves.... Very Happy

Anyway... Hope that helps,
~ FreeSpiritSoaring
Back to top Go down
~Lizzy~

~Lizzy~

PostSubject: Thanks!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Thanks! That helps Alot
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:39 am

~Lizzy~ wrote:
Thanks! That helps Alot

You're welcome!
If you have any more questions, just write me a Message!
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:45 am

Kiely wanted to bang her head against the Wall.
Somehow, she needed to... go back in time, if you will... She just didn't know how!
"Aren't the Cullens, like, really old? Wouldn't they know about Hellmasker? Or at least about Flashbacks?"
The girl was pissed. Why did *she* have to be the one who had that...Talent. More or less helpful.
"Chill, Ly, it'll be alright. We'll find some way to get you into the Past, and then you'll find a way to kill it."
"Don't call me that."
"Alright, alright. I'm just trying to make you less... anxious." Jake said.
"I know. I'm sorry."
"No need to apologize."
There was a Pause until Jacob impatiently flipped his cell phone open.
"How long can it take to contact the Cullens, goddammit!"
"Woah, chill Jakey." Kiely said, mocking him.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Carlisle and the rest had gone back into the house,to discuss a plan of attack to defeat this....Hellmasker.Then his phone rang.He flipped it open.
"Hello?" He asked,then thre was a pause.He waited patiently.
"Hello?!"Carlisle asked again,more panicky thna before.the line went dead,so he shut the phone.
"Hmm,they hung up.I guess they didn't have anything to say."He muttered to himself,knowing that the others in the room would hear,anyway.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:19 am

"Did you know who it was Carlisle?" Alice asked. "Maybe you could search the previous calls list." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Carlisle did was Alice suggested,and the number came up as "unlisted".
"I'm not sure.It doesn't show the number.Maybe it wwas one of the werewolves,with news on this Hellmasker creature." He thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:27 am

"Uhm, hello?"
Jake had just tried to call the Cullens, but the Line had just gone dead.
"What the hell, yo! Call them already!" Kiely said, annoyed. Jacob could be SO complicated sometimes.
"I tried. It just went... dead."
"Just like that? Right." The girl snorted and sank down into the grass in front of her little house. If you could call it that.
"No, I'm serious."
"Oh, you didn't just accidentally hit that red button? That ends calls, you know."
"Haha, very funny, Ly. I honestly don't know what happened."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:02 am

"I'll find them!" Said Emmett as he flashed a quick smile.
"Great" Bella said. Emmett charged through the woods and finally found Jake.
"Hey Jake. What happened. Why'd you hang up on Carlisle?!" Emmett asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Wolves:

"Woah, relax big guy. We didn't... You hung up on us." Ly said after seeing Emmett charging out of the woods and almost running into her House. Emmett was quite a character, and she often got into fights with him. Not that she didn't like it, it was actually a lot of fun annoying him.
"Ly, don't." Jake warned. He knew her tendency to piss the big Cullen off.
"Don't come too close to my House, you'll break it." Kiely challenged.
"Can you guys just come over here? Get all your Cullens and Hales and everybody together and meet here. I'll warn the boys..." Jake said and was on his way into the woods, "And the Girls." He added quickly.

Vampires:

"Why are we even sitting here? I mean, can't we just... go do SOMETHING? I'm bored." Rosalie complained and stared down at her perfectly painted fingernails. She had colored them a dark red and, she had to admit, it looked VERY good on her.
Back to top Go down
horseshockey7

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Alice rolled her eyes at Rosalie. "Well we're trying to keep us all alive." She said to her.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:42 am

"Rosalie,we need to wait for the wolves.We can't do anything about this Hellmasker without them." Esme said calmly,looking at the irritated Rosalie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Emmett Held back his urge to get into a fight. He knew he couldn't hit a girl. no matter how hard she was TRYING to piss him off. He smilled at her, clenching his teeth together. "We never hung up on you... Dude, this is not cool..." He said trailing off. "I'll be back." He said, for once, his foolish grin off his face. he charged through the woods to the Cullens' place.
"He didn't hang up on us. And we didn't hang up on them..." He said. He walked over to Rose. "Come on. Jake wants to meet by Kiely's 'house'" He said, using his fingers to put quotation marks around the word house.
"At least we can do soemthing" said Bella. "Let's go. Sorry, Alice, I'm gonnna have to go like this." Bella said, eyeing her old torn jeans and green v-neck t-shirt. She smiled at Alice and took of in ratty old tennis with edward right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:01 am

Vampires:

"Ugh. I hate running. It messes up my hair. Emmett... Carry me?" She batted her eyelashes at her husband a few times and smiled innocently.

Wolves:

"Finally. That took you long enough. Hey Alice. Hey Bella. Edward. Esme. Carlisle. Aren't we missing a couple people?" Kiely counted the Cullens and came up with 2 short. {[ Technically it's 3 short, Emmett, Rose, and Jasper.. but nobody's playing Jas yet, so I left him out... ]}
These Vampires were so hard to keep track off. They always moved.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:16 am

Carlisle looked down.
"Yes....Jasper can't come.He has some....buisiness......to take care of."He explained."So,what's the plan?"Carlisle asked,looking at Kiely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:59 am

Bella remembered the 'business' Alice and Jazz set her up for when the Volturi came for nessie. "What's going on!?" I whispered so silently only Edward could here along with Alice. "What did you need Jake?" I asked with fake happiness.
"Yeah, c'mon Jake. Get to it!" Emmett complained.
"Oh, quit whining Em!" Bell said as she pulled his hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:35 am

"Well... one thing is for sure: We need to kill that Hellmasker thing. And soon. It's been killing so many people." Jake started, but Kiely interrupted.
"Yeah, yeah, we get that, Jake, but we don't know how. And to defeat him, we're gonna have to find out as much as possible about this... thing. I found out what it was through a flashback-sorta-thing. So, Jake here wants us to re-create something like that. So I can "go back in time" and figure out how to kill it." Kiely continued.
"Correct, and since you guys are, like, really old - No offense - we thought you might know how to do that, or know somebody that knows how to do that."
"So, do you?" Ly finished.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:14 pm

"Well, jee, thanks Kiely, that's real nice. Make us do all the Work while you just sit here." Rosalie snapped and walked over to the Werewolf, towering over her.
"Woah, Beauty Queen, chill. It's true, isn't it?" Ly stood, looking Rosalie right in the eyes. They were a pretty gold, although right now they were darkening in a really weird way, "Hey, your eyes change color. That's so cool! How do you do it?"
The blonde Vampire hissed quietly and retreated back to stand next to Emmett, after Carlisle had put a Hand on her Shoulder, silently warning her.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Carlisle sighed.
"I've never seen a creature like this in my three-hundred years.I probably should have by now,but I've got nothing.I think the only way to kill it,is if you do what you said,Kiely.Go back in time,and figure out what to do."He replied,hating not knowing what do do when innocent humans were dying everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Jacob heard the pain in Carlisle's voice.
"Hey, it's okay. We'll find a way. Can you maybe talk to your other Vampire-Friend-People if they know something?"
"Yeah, don't you have some other Friends?" Kiely teased.
"Okay, listen, Missy. You better shut your -" Rosalie started but she was interrupted by all of her family shooting her a dark look. They were silently telling her to shut it, cause Kiely was the only one that could help them now. She growled and clenched her fists; stepping back and taking Emmett's hand to keep from snapping that useless Brat's Wrist.
"Oh, and you people do know that I can't actually go back in time, right? It's just my Mind... I think..." Kiely added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:29 pm

"Kay, well let's get to it Kiely. I wanna kill this thing!" Emmett said. It was obvious what he was invisioning right now. You didn't need to be Alice to figure that out. "Emmett..." Bella started slowly. He smiled, still in his own thoughts. He put his arm around Rosalie. "Well, you know, we can always just give it a shot and see how things turn out!" He said with a smile as he thought of him going against the toughest, most indestructible thing living. Bella shot him a glare, but he didn't see it. He was rubbing Rose's shoulders as he thought of how he would do it. You didn't need Edward for THAT either!

(Maybe you should let someone else be Edward, since oreofluffy isn't...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next