Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+7
tonks
oreofluffy
Smile :)
~Lizzy~
horseshockey7
Distress&Coma
Fugitive of Critical Twi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:26 pm

"No, she doesn't Carlisle. She doesn't have blood. Blood is what makes people taste good." Edward said. He couldn't even understand why Carlisle would lie about Esme tasting good. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:28 pm

xD

"You didn't bite her just now... She DOES!" Carlisle insisted, his eyes snapping open. He stared at Edward, his eye color shifting from crimson, to blue, and back.

(AGH dammit I gtg... NOOOOOO.............!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crap.
I'll seeya tomorroah....
Byee!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:29 pm

Edward sighed. He was getting frustrated. "Vampires don't have a taste!!" Edward insisted

[WHAT IS GOING ON!?!]
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:52 am

( yes, Spockyy, what IS going onn??? xD )
( And Smileyyyy, I'm sorry Jake's become a total mushh, I hold my brain responsible.. xD )

Rose leaned back, pulling Emmett's arms around her waist and holding them there.
She turned her face around to look at her husband, a look of complete adoration on her face.
He was what she wanted - craved - and needed. He was the only one that made living in Hell possible.
Very gently, she pressed her lips to his, feeling the familiar curves of his mouth.
"I love you."
She muttered and closed her eyes.

Jacob had picked up on the tone in Nessie's voice and looked at her, half-concerned, half-amused.
Concern took over quickly.
"You know that we all still love you, right? You are still our little Angel! My perfect little Angel... They are all just very worried about Carlisle and Kiely. Carlisle even bit Esme. Can you believe that? It's crazy.. He loves her, still, I think. He just doesn't know it. And I promise that I won't ever hurt you in any way. You know that, though, don't you? You know I love you?"
Jake stopped his quite murmuring.
He had been talking to himself, almost, and now he looked into her pretty porcelain face with the deep chocolate brown eyes.
A heat washed through him; not like the heat when he phased or was angered. More like.. adoration. It was different than what he had felt for Bella, not the same..
This little girl was all that tied him to this planet anymore.
He pulled her close again, nuzzling his face against her cheek.
She was tickelish there; it always made her laugh.

( Gawwshh! I really have to STOP being mushyy! My brain had turned into an evil conspiracy that is working against me!
o__________o
No, but I did read all 4 books in 7 days, so I blame it on that... xD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:52 am

Nessie giggled quietly and then gazed back up at Jacob. "But I want to help." She told Jacob, quietly biting the inside of her lip.
"Maybe, I can go try to talk Carlisle out of it!" She said, her eyes lighting up as she struggled to figure a plan that WOULDNT get her bit... especially since she had the smell of blood pulsing through her.

Emmett smiled, And pulled Rose closer into his body frame.
"I love you too, baby." He said, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:02 am

(Spocky?? LMAO.
I don't even know. Razz I thought it would be kinda different to have Carlisle think that his wife smells and tastes good. Very Happy LOL.)

"Well, she does," Carlisle muttered, dropping his gaze.

Esme looked over at Rosalie and Emmett, then looked away, to the wall. She felt almost... Lonely - like everybody else had someone, except for her.
Even though she DID have someone.
Although, it sure didn't feel like it.
It was almost worse to see her husband everyday, to look him straight in the eye, and know that he doesn't love her like he used to, than to not have him at all.

Last edited by The Spockette on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What I wrote didn't make any sense. xD)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:25 am

Rose kissed back, twisting her body so that Emmett's huge hands were now on her lower back.
Her arms snaked around his neck and pulled him down; he was quite a bit taller than her.

Jacob's expression became confused, and then stern.
"No. You won't go near Carlisle until he's better. But, you can try helping Kiely. She has a lot of morphine - pain killers - in her system right now, so she isnt in pain. Maybe now she can hear you. Alright?"
He jumped off the bed, still holding her in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 am

nessie shrugged, in Jacob's arms and let ehr carry her downstairs. At least I can do something, Renesmee thought

Emmett smiled, pulling Rosalie back, away from the crowd slightly.

Edward shook his head. "You can't eat her."
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 am

(LOL.... "you can't eat eat her".....)
(They'll have to, like, keep him in a cage or something.... xDDD)

Carlisle looked down, his eyebrow scrunching together.
"I probably could," he muttered; almost too low for Edward to hear.

Sasha's eye flew open, and she sat up straight.
Err.... What happened? She thought to everybody.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:37 am

"Oh, look at that, Kitty woke up."
Rose mumbled sarcastically before crushing her lips back onto Emmett's.

Jake came bounding down the stairs, making sure not to jostle Nessie.
He skidded to a stop when he saw Rose and Em.
He quickly turned, so he was between Nessie and the couple.
"Jeesh, do you mind? There's a kid here!"
Hurridly he went over to Kiely, sitting down next to the couch again.
"Alright, honey, give it a try."
He encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:39 am

Shouldn't you all give her some more morphine? Sasha asked, mentally, looking around at everybody, nd, no one answered my question. What the hell happened?

"Why don't you look around and find out?" Esme said, sarcastically, glaring at the cat. Yeah - she still didn't like Sahsa for, um... What happened before she went to sleep. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:58 pm

Under pressure, Nessie shied back slightly, before putting her hand to Kiely's cheek. It was hot, even to Renesmee's hand, and she frowned in dissaproval. She kept her hand there, and concentrated on sending a picture of everyone through her fingertips.
Her light bronze eyebrows curled towards teh middle of her face as she concentrated on trying to get the picture through, while trying to keep her eyes open to see a reaction from Kiely.

Edward sighed. "You can't, Carlisle. And you wont." Edward told his father figure sternly.

Emmett rolled his eyes at Jacob, pulling his mouth away from Rose's. He kept his hand on her lower back, and muttered to Jacob. "You just wish you could do this with Nessie. But even when she does get old enough, you'll only be licking her cheeks, you mutt." He said, rolling his eyes yet again.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:03 pm

"How can you even say that? Nessie is not nearly old enough to even think that!"
Usually Jake would have exploded and ripped his useless mouth out, but the whole being-imprinted thing made him calmer than usual.

Kiely twitched; something was trying to get through to her, there was something pushing into her vision.
She gasped when she could see it; it was a picture of the Cullens.
The whole family, together with Jacob.
Well, Jacob sort of really belonged to the family now.
They were going to marry someday; Nessie and Jake...
She fored that thought waaay into the back of her mind and focused on the picture, memorizing each face over and over again.
Her lips twitched at the corners, pulling them in a smile.
Such a unusual family.
They looked like a carpet made of pieces - completely different colors, different shapes - yet, somehow they all fit together.
Supporting each other, helping each other out which made the seems holding the different pieces together inbreakable.
What she would give to have a family like that...
She only had her pack. Most of them had imprinted, though, anyway...

(goshhh, im being so melodramatic... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Twilight leaned her head agaisnt the tree and resisted the urge to rip it off the ground, hunger washed over Twilight and she groaned in pain, slumping down Twilight punched her stomach and hissed,
"Curse it all.."
(Whats happening?)
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 pm

(Well, Carlisle's ost his memory, Kiely's all weird with some brain thingy... Why don't you read it?)

Carlisle growled, a low, feral sound.
"Why not?" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 pm

(really I tried, on my dad's laptop it's in possible! But thanks, I shall try)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 am

[Ahem, iMpossible. (; ]

Edward sighed casually, as if this were an everyday topic of discussion between the two.
"Because I said so." Edward told Carlisle sternly. "And if you try another stupid act like that, we'll be taking Esme away, so you can't see her." Edward told him, with a look of satisfaction at this new idea.

Emmett rolled his eyes, to take place for an insult. "Doesn't mean you don't." He told Jacob honestly, though he knew it would piss him off. (:
[I love Em! xD]

Renesmee tried harder, forcing her thoughts into a wave, that could come crashing into Kiely's head. In picture form, she asked Kiely if she could make a response, such as talking, smiling, moving her hand, etc.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:38 am

( Everybody loves Em!! xDDDD )

"Oh, really, Emmett? Do you think I would be alive if that were the case? No. I didn't think so. You just keep sucking your parasite's face, alright?!"
Jacob said, as evenly as it was possible.
His hands were clenched into fists, but they were only barely shaking.
He was used to Emmett and his... ways.

There were so many Pictures in her head, so many colors, so many shapes.
She tried to make sense of them, and finally one stood still long enough to make sense of it.
Nessie was asking her if she could respond.
Could she?
Hmm...
Blinking seemed like the easiest.
If she could only find her eyes!
Where were they?
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:23 am

(Why does Edward want Esme gone?! JEEZ! Lol.)

Carlisle turned to glare at Edward.
"And where would you put her? In a cage?" He asked, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:04 pm

(Impossible thank you)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:57 am

(smiley, dont offend our new friend!
but, it would really help if you could read through this so you understand all thats happening and all the relationships between the characters.
i know its quite a lot, but you could maybe divide it up over a week-or-so.. Smile

and haha, they should put carlisle in a cage, not esme!! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 am

(LOL that would be funny. Razz Carlisle in a cage.... xD

And, yes, Spirit is right about the whole reading thing..... It IS kind of alot.... xD)
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 pm

(Alright! I'm like RIGHT in the middle, boo!XD)
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:02 am

Esme sat quietly, still next to Bella on the couch. She was growing more anxious; wondering why Edward was taking so long. She decided to just go and find the two - it couldn't do any harm, could it?
"Um, I'll be back," she murmured to Bella, then got up, walking out the back door.
She'd followed Edward's scent trail, as far as a small break in the trees. She could see him and Carlisle, both standing where she was before. Esme hid in a nearby bush, watching. She quickly shifted in the shrub when a faint ray of sun hit her arm, causing her to sparkle. She fell out of the bush.
"Ow, dammit, stupid sun," she muttered, trying to get up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:29 pm

(Read as much as I could)

Twilight leaned back and stared at the shadows of the trees and sighed, the feeling she wasn't alone kept buggin' her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next