Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+4
Distress&Coma
TeamCullen
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Smile :)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkestic

Darkestic

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Looking at the male, Cross grabbed Twilight's arm and jerked her behind her. Teagan bared his teeth as his paw dug into the ground.
"Is there a problem here Elric?" Cross frowned as Teagan stood in front of his lover.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Twilight blinked at Elric.
"Que?!" she hissed.
"Nothing, besides.Kimmy is going to jail, sadly."Elric said, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:43 pm

"Jail. Why?" Cross asked as Teagan stepped forward growling now at the man in front of him. "He says you are too close for his comfort. Actually he doesn't like anyone lately" Cross explained as she put on hand in her pocket ready for a fight incase anything happened. HEr eyes ready to cause nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Elric smirked.
"She murdered someone.." Twilight bite her lip.
"He killed himslef.. He was an idoit like you, Elric!"

Elric smirked at Cross.
"Don't try anything.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Dakota ran on, until she came into town. She switched into her human form in a bush, and quickly changed into a stylish outfit and fussed over her hair for a moment. She stood up in a flash, and walked on forward like a normal human.
She could still smell vampires... they were extremely near, now if she could smell them with a human nose.
She walked towards the scent, though it still burned her nose.
She walked until she came to a house. She pulled in a breath and immediately regretted it. This was DEFINITELY the source of the smell.
Dakota's eyes flickered to the house, and the field behind it. She'd never heard of vampires living in a house before. Breathing in again to double check she smelled... Werewolf?
"What the hell??" She muttered to herself before getting the courage to walk to the door, knocking twice.

Nessie looked at Jacob's 'puppy eyes', something she assumed came natural to him. [lol] She sighed. Renesmee still couldn't believe what all of this was doing to him. Even when she was first born, he wasn't like this... even when his own pack wanted to kill her for simply being... Her throat seemed to tightened at the thought, though she tried calming down, by reminding herself how big a part of her life, the pack was now.

Edward blinked in astonishment... Well, that was... awkward. He thought.

Emmett looked at his little niece and back up at Jacob. "What the hell'd you do to her, man?" He asked, noting Renesmee's pink blush was slightly pinker and her jaw somewhat strained, though her lips were curled into a tight smile, nearly invisible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Teagan snapped his jaws at Elric as Cross still stood in front of Twilight. "I would advise going back the way you came. I have been told I fight like a demon." She twitched one hand as that is a signal to some that there is about to be a fight. "I see into this girls mind. and I will not stand down." Her eyes locked onto his ready to put him in a nightmare. "what do you fear most?" she grins.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Elric sighed, he wasn't in the mood for a fight.
"I fear one person and that's Jesus, unless your him then I fear you." staring at Twilight he smirked.
"Keep an eye on her... Cross.." he then stared at the male."Keep him on a leash." he then vanshed.

Twilight rolled her eyes.
"Cruel in every way....CRAP!!" she searched her pockets.."Oh no.."she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:03 pm

The threat made both Teagan and Cross angry enough, that Teagan began chasing after the man that had just threated his mate. "Tea!" Cross yelled. Sighing she looked at Twilight. "Is something missing? did he take something?" Cross asks curiously as she kept her mind working on Teagan.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:06 pm

She stared at Cross.
"Well... I don't look like a normal vampire who feeds on animals becaus eof this liquid.. Elric could;ve have taken it.. But don't go after him, he's trying to provoke you to come and kill him. But don't.."
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:08 pm

"Then we better run after Teagan and stop him before he reaches the boy." Cross said, taking off after Teagan as Teagan followed the scent of the male that had threatened what he loved and had left. Eeyes full of anger, he could smell his scent as he ran around trees and continued running not stopping.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Elric sighed and leaned on the tree branch, his eyes annoyed.

Twilight appeared next to him,
"Elric, you really want to die." she hissed.
"So do you, Kimmy"
"That's not my name!"
"Yes it is, your real name"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:16 pm

teagan stopped under a tree and looked up seeing the man he has been hunting for. Changing back behind a bush he put on a pair of shorts that went down to his knees that Cross kept in her bag. Looking up at the vampire in the tree.
"Get you weak pathetic self down here." Teagan called up.
"Tea." Cross warned.
"I don't care. No one threatens you." Teagan snapped and then looked back up. "Don't make me come up there."
"If you fail its your fault." She laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:17 pm

[Does anyone else find it strange that there were JUST 79 pages to this RPG, And now there are 8??]
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:20 pm

(To many pages that's why)

Elric stared at the male.
"Kimmy, I really don't want to harm you.." he whispered, looking at her. Twilight gulped.
"Gross?!!!" Twilight punched him and Elric rolled his eyes."Just..Give me my drink! DAMMIT!"
"Tsk, tsk,tsk, be calm"
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Cross pointed up, and Teagan grinned. Seeing that the girl wanted her drink back. Jumping up into the air, she grabbed the one named Elric from behind pulling him down to the ground where she sat on his chest and shared into his eyes.
"Nightmares." Cross grinned. Her eyes flashed black as she sent the vampire before her into a nightmare of his worst fears playing over and over and getting worse as Teagan stared down at him. "Now give her back the drink." Cross's deep voice said.
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:32 pm

Elric smirked and pushed them off, jumping back into the tree he laughed.
"Sunglasses. Kimmy." he threw the drink up and teleported himslef away. Twilight narrowed her eyes, making sure she was the cold and sly girl she normally was she sighed and grabbed the drink.
"Thank you..Guys.." staring at them she sighed."I so envy you both.."

(GTG sister wants to play)
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:37 pm

((OKAYY. see you later))

Cross stood up and Teagan draped his arm over his lover's shoulder as they looked at Twilight. "Why do you need some more help? or somewhere to stay?" Cross asked. "Cross." Teagan sighed. "What I'm just asked why she envy's us. Normally people hate us. Hello half breed remember." Cross pointed at herself and Teagan laughs.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:22 pm

(I wanna know why the rest were deleted, though. cuz, now if we get more people, they won't be able to read what's happened...
And, besides, I would occupy myself by reading through the whole RP... Razz Crap. Well, I guess I need a new online hobby.)

Carlisle landed on his side on the ground.
"OW! DAMN!" He hissed, getting up.
"Stupid freaky mental-retard-ness thing..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:09 pm

(We still have it just look for it)

Twilight smiled.
"Because, you guys are somehow..Unique..To me.." she shurgged an stred at Cross. "Your a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 pm

SPIRITTTT: Hey can you write what Kiely said to Cressia again after my last post? I cant seem to find the otjher RP thread DDDD;;

THANKIES ;DDDD
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:22 am

"Yes." Cross grins at Twilight. "Half. I have not been in this area since an infant." She hopped on Teagan's back he carried her piggy back style. "And I'm a wolf. And you are a vampire if I am correct." Teagan snorted. "Tea." Cross frowned. Teagan fell silent as Cross smiles at Twilight. "I only eat animals. been that way since birth. so don't worry if you have humans that you know." She grins as her brown hair hung down.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:32 am

(Where? I'm sure not seeing it, and, gawd, don't test mee.... Razz Razz xDD)

Carlisle leanded against the side of the house, rubbing his shoulder where it had smacked the ground.
"What is wrong with me?" He muttered, staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:33 am

(OMG I FOUND IIIITTT!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:39 am

WHERE IS IT??

AND MAKE ESME OPEN THE DOOR! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:05 am

( Guys, PLEASE, let's make a new rule:
You can only write 3 posts at the most before you have to wait for everybode else to write something.
School just started for me, and it's really stressy, and I don't have time to read through 3 pages of RPG... So.. please? )

Jake looked back and forth between Emmett and Nessie, looking confused.
"What? I didn't do anything! What's wrong Nessie??"

Here's what Kiely said to Cressia last:

Kiely was dumbstruck.
Literally.
She'd been perched on the balls of her feet, but now she dropped down to the ground.
"Wow... I can't imagine how hard that must have been. I had a whole Pack helping me while I changed..." Kiely trailed off, her thoughts wandering to the immense pain, the confusion, the fear.
And Cressia had done it all by herself.
Much like Sam.
She pulled herself together, and looked up at the scared Girl, her expression warm and symphatetic.
"I guess I understand now why you're so scared. There are many Vampires here, but they are different. They don't drink human blood, just that of animals. We have a treaty with them; as long as they don't bite a human, we won't attack them. They are all very friendly. Especially Esme. She's like a Mom to all of us..."
She trailed of again, thinking of how very much Esme treated them all like her own children.
It used to hurt her; it reminded her off her mother, but that had faded over time. Esme was nothing like the mother she used to have.
They were both good and caring, but in completely different ways.
She sighed again: "I really think you should meet Seth. He'll teach you not to be afraid." Like he did with me... She added silently; looking at Cressia expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next