Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+4
Distress&Coma
TeamCullen
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Smile :)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:37 am

Kiely nodded her big head, sensing the change in atmosphere around the black Wolf.
'You know we are Sam.'

"Wow.. Oregon... Been there before. Really nice there." Jake said, deep in thought about nothing in particularly.
"Anyway, thanks so much Emily. It's nice to have somebody to explain all this. You get kind of tired of it after the cabillionth time. I'll go show her the treaty line, and then I'll check in with Sam and.. the others. Wherever they are right now. Do you want to keep Nessie, or should I take her back?"
"Alright. And no, she can stay here. I have a feeling she'll be out for a few hours." Emily grinned.
She stood up, shaking Dakota's hand again and then disappearing through the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:39 am

Dakota finished her muffin in another few bites, and wiped the crumbs off from around her mouth.
"Yeah, um a lot of mountains, and fields. Woods.. like there are here." Dakota told him, following alongside Jacob.
"When I passed through some states, it seemed there were absolutely no trees. It was crazy" Dakota explained to her newly-found brother,glancing around her every so often.
"I'm going to miss Oregon though. I had to leave behind a lot of people" Dakota told him, not digging farther into the subject.

Edward sighed, sensing Esme's thoughts, but saying nothing. He quickened his pace, towards the house, opening the door with his shoulder, almost unsuccesful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Esme followed Edward into the house.
"... Now what? Hes' here; what do we do? Put him on display?" she said sarcastically, shrugging lightly.

Sasha looked up.
Ah, I see you've found him? she thought, grinning internally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:36 am

"People? Like who? Come on, I'm your brother now, you can tell me everythingg!" Jake said, almost bouncing alongside Dakota.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Dakota twitched nervously for a second, though she knew there was no reason to do so.
"Well, I had family." Dakota told him, and then seemingly lowered her voice. "And a boyfriend" Dakota said quietly, a blush creeping up her cheeks.
"And, I kinda hand to leave without any reason. It was... difficult" Dakota told him, her thoughts jumbling with so many thoughts about Oregon, and everything she left behind.

Edward gritted his teeth. "Esme, you aren't the only one here who cared about Carlisle." He told her, narrowing his eyes and shifting instinctively.
"And Sasha, what the hell happened?" He hissed, her voice much louder than it needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:46 pm

Esme looked at Edward.
"You think I don't know that? Because, well, its kinda felt like I am lately," she said quietly, her voice slightly shaking. "From the way I see it, you all just left him, Edward. As much as I hate to say it.... So did I. I just totally gave up after he bit me the other day; I didn't know what to do. I still don't. Supposedly, the cat was supposed to help him, and I trusted her, so I thought giving up wasn't that bad. But now that he's... Gone, I've realized how terrible I've been." She paused. "Terrible," she repeated, in a whisper.
"I... I just.... I left him to die, Edward! I should blame myself. Before you go telling me not to, think about how much of this really IS my fault."
Esme finished, seeming to see right through the wall her gaze was fixed on. She just shook her head slightly, and shot up the stairs in a blur before anyone could say anything.

Sasha blinked.
Uh... Okaaay, then.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:52 am

"Oh... Well... Why did you leave in the first place? I mean, it's not like I don't want you here - I love having a sister who understands what I'm doing here - but I just don't understand. You heard about us, and so you HAD to come? Why?" Jake asked, his face scrunching up in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:14 am

"What happened?" Edward hissed at the black cat, his eyes fixed on the small cat. "Give me an excuse why I shouldn't kill you right now?" Edward challenged.

Dakota let her small shoulders go up slightly before letting them drop down again, a small shrug.
"Well, nobody there knew what I was. It wasn't like a had a real family. I didn't know anything about being a wolf. I knew I had to at least meet you all. And I didn't know any of the rules. I felt useless back home. And my uselessness just made me frustrated and I was popping into a stupid wolf more often." Dakota turned to Jacob. "No offense" She added. xD
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:46 pm

(Haha... He's like, compeltely oblivious to everything Esme just said... xDD)

Sasha fixed her green eyes on Edward.
What makes you think I did something? she thought, the tone of her 'voice' innocently sweet. She grinned a cocky grin, tilting her head to the side.

Esme had gone up to her and Carlisle's - well, now her - bedroom, and stood on the small balcony that jutted out from the sliding glass dorr on the west side of the room. She compeltely ignored the rain pelting down from the sky that soaked her through.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:24 pm

'Mmm,' Sam sighed.
'And for this new wolf, shes wolcome to join my pack, or Jacob's, but for now, since she feels threatened, try to help her out okay?' Sam noddwd his big head and then paced off back into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:54 am

Kiely nodded again.
'Sure thing, Sam. I'll try and get her to talk to Seth, he has a calming effect on people...'

"None taken." Jake grinned. "I found it irritating in the beginning, too. But, you get used to it. And with a whole pack in your head, helping out, it's easier. You sure you don't wanna join?"

Kiely trotted into the forest, stopping to phase back.
"Great... Now all I have are my shoes and Sweatshirt. Whatever.."
She hurried to put on the clothes and then followed Cressia's scent into the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:20 pm

{Cuz Esme went upstairs}

Edward glared. "I could devour you" He stated, hoping to make the cat uneasy enough to 'let the cat out of the bag'. xDDDD

Dakota sighed. "Me and my... ex boyfriend now I guess, were engaged." Dakota told Jacob uneasily. "He was actually my fiance`" Dakota told his, holding up her left hand to reveal a beautiful diamond ring, looking heavy against her frail fingers. "And then I just had to, leave" Dakota said, her voice cracking with emotion.
She hated getting emotional. With anyone, except Danny, her ex-fiance.
"And I mean, I guess I can join a pack. I just want to understand everything... Nothing really makes sense. I think my head's currently too crowded with thoughts to hold it all in." Dakota tried smiling half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:50 pm

(lol)

Oohh, I'm so scared. You want that to happen to you, too? Sasha jerked her head in the direction of Carlisle's body.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:48 am

(Wanderer, Seth should imprint on Cressia ^_^ Oh la la)

Cress layed simply under a pine tree, she gave up with the whole emotion thing, she felt empty, useless, as usual.
'I couldn't put up a real fight, what was I thinking?' Cress whimpered in her mind, rain drizzling off her sad ears. Cress pulled herself in a small ball, she felt cold inside, even though outside she could probably cook a barbeque on her head.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:19 am

(yes, yes, he should.. but then she cant be scared of him..!)

Kiely decided to do the little detour and put on some real clothes.
She jogged to her small cottage; it wasn't very far from the treaty line and Sam's and Emily's place.
She rummaged around in her small closet for a while, until she found a pair of cut-off jeans and a white tank top with a yellow peace sign on it.
"Ah, what the hell, it'll do," she mumbled, and then hurried to follow Cressia again.
She found the wolf curled up in a tiny ball under a tree, looking very puppy-ish.
Kiely was soaked, but the rain was starting to decrease a little.
"Cressia?" she called, making sure not to startle her, "It's me, Kiely. I know you don't want to, but you're going to go talk to Seth now! He's a really nice guy, and he'll make you a lot more complicated. So... please?"

"Oh... I guess that really... sucks. I guess you'll want to go back, then, when you organized your thoughts? Cause, honestly, that's what I would do." Jake stopped talking; they were almost at the treaty line.
"Okay, I think from here on you can smell it... It's just a huge perimeter around the reservoir. I'm pretty sure you'll find it easily." He winked at her then thought for a moment.
"Alright, let's go find Kiely. She might be the best company for you..." Jake started walking again, almost jogging, with his long legs, in the direction where he could - faint, but clearly - smell Kiely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Dakota followed after him, keeping in step.
She really didn't know what she'd do about Danny. Obviously she couldn't just go back. Then he'd wondered where she went and why. And she just couldn't lie to him.
She let out a soft whimper, though it was nearly covered by the sound of her feet crushing leaves beneath her.
She smelled the horrifying smell again, and nearly fell backwards, it was so strong.

Edward growled and stepped towards the cat. "I'm not scared of a small, stupid, cat" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Esme suddenly was standing at the bottom of the stairs, her hair and clothes still dripping wet from standing in the rain.
"Edward, fighting her won't help anything," she said, her voice a dry monotone.

Sasha glared up at Edward from her place on the couch.
You should be, she thought. If I can do that to him, I can do it to you.

Last edited by The Spockette on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:24 am

(I know.. ^_^ ;D)

Cressia's dark black eyes looked up at Kiely. Cressia stood up and sighed, she shook herself off, even though it made no diffrence to the on coming rain. Cressia honestly didn't care about where she went, life couldn't suck more then now, she was an empty cold nothing, nothing flashed through her mind, at all. Cressia walked up beside's Kiely, her head drooping and almost touching the ground.

Sam phased back into his human form and pulled on his cut off jeans, he ran quickly to Emily's house, completely saturated. He walked through the door quietly and saw Emily, his eyes brightened up immidiately as he walked next to her and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 7:49 am

'Oh, wow, she's actually coming. Ha, I'm awesome...' Kiely grinned, still not quite believing Cressia would just come along after not wanting to at all.
But all she said out loud was: "Yay! You will love Seth, he's soo funny... He had his 17th Birthday a few weeks back, and he keep bragging about it, but other than that, he's a cool guy to hang out with."
Kiely walked toward the Clearwater's house, satisfied when she heard Cressia's big paws hit the ground, following her.
They got close fast and she could already hear Seth laughing about something through the open windows.
The buzzing of a TV reached her ears, and she guessed he was watching one of those people-send-in-home-made-videos-of-them-doing-something-stupid-and-slash-or-painful Reality Shows.

Jake stopped, sniffing the air.
"Huh... Now she's going north... Why is she going to the... Clearwater's?" He asked, more himself than Dakota.
Finally he shrugged, and continued walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:12 pm

"Who are they?" Dakota asked him, lifting her head up, to see if she could smell what he was smelling.
Unaware of what exactly she was searching for, she gave up, just letting her nose pick up the scents around her.
"And, uh, what exactly do you do here?" Dakota asked, looking around her at the semi-busy streets and woods around her.

Edward felt his muscles tense, but stopped arguing with the cat.
"Esme." He said, stating the obvious. He turned to the cat. "Leave the house." He ordered, in a dry tone.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:20 pm

Well, then, Mr. Optimism. I suppose I'll be going. Sasha jumped down from the couch, padding past the two vampires, making sure to brush her tail against Edward's legs, hopefully to annoy him. XD

Esme lifted her gaze to Edward.
"... What?" she asked quietly, briefly glancing at the cat.
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:35 am

Cress blocked ebverything thing out, but it was impossible to block out the laugh inside the house that echoed in her ears. Cress hung her head lower then before, like she was about to drop down and die. Cressia glued her eyes to her paws, the rain thudded on her back.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:20 am

"The Clearwater's? They're a wolf-family. Seth is one, and Leah is too... She was the first female wolf, which was really hard for her. But since Kiely joined, she's better. And Seth.. Well, there really aren't any words to describe him.. But he's a good kid. He really is."

"Aw, come on! Don't be all depressed... That's horrible... Makes me feel like I'm committing a murder here..."

(So, Cressia will imprint too? Like, a double imprint?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:46 pm

[I guess soo! (:]

Dakota nodded barely, just small up and downlifts of her head. "Oh. I see. So you and... uh, the little girl," Dakota started, forgetting renesmee's name. "Are like, soulmates or whatever?" She asked, her perfectly waxed eyebrows seemingly lifting higher into her forehead, if by only a small amount.

Edward growled, but kept still. "Any ideas how that... cat might have hurt Carlisle" Edward asked Esme, lifting his head slightly to ask the question
Back to top Go down
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:17 am

(I thought the girls couldn't imprint? Oh thats just Leah? Then yeah a double imprint xD)

Cressia just kept slugging along, everything Kiely said was drowned out by the depression it was all just a blur of words, meaningless words. Cress stopped a few feet away from the house and lkayed down, pulling herself into a ball again, she forgot why she was trying so hard to keep herself together, it didn't matter anymore. Why bother fighting a fight you can't win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next