Twilight...The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here's where you can create a character, and play it in an RPG! You can be characters from the Twilight Saga, or anyone or anything else!Have fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!

Go down 
+4
Distress&Coma
TeamCullen
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Smile :)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 am

(no, Brookel, i mean that cressia's smell doesnt belong because jake doesnt know it yet.. xD
and omg, why were you in the hospital?!??!? are you okay???)

Jake stopped short.
"Kiely? My girlfriend?" He just stared at Dakota, and then down at Nessie, as if trying to make what he had just heard make sense.
He wasn't successful.
"No... She's just a friend... Part of the pack."
Jacob started walking again, hearing Dakota follow him.
Jeez, the girl sure was straightforward.

"Oh, honey! Nobody won't want you here! We love getting new members of the pack! You just have to make the conscious decision to belong to Jake's pack, and you'll be in. Nobody won't ever hurt you..." Kiely promised, very carefully taking the girl's hand.
"Come on. Let's go find him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Edward sighed and headed up towards his room, so he could see where Jake was headed through the window, taking up an entire wall.

Dakota shrugged. "Well you sure make her sound like something special." Dakota told him, not afraid to air her opinion. xD
"So, what is she?" She asked, not referring to Kiely this time, though that wasn't clear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.funroleplays.forumotion.com
TeamCullen

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Cressia couldn't help but put a smile on her face, she stood up with Kiely.
"Thanks." Cressia whispered to Kiely, Cressia bit her lip, she was very nervous.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Esme glanced at Edward, then back at Sasha. Sasha grinned kitty-sh grin.
How could you be mad at ME?! she thought, still smiling. Esme just growled quietly, not replying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelongviewblog.blogspot.com
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Kiely smiled.
She loved helping people, although it probably didn't seem like it.
She was even more hardcore-ish than Leah had been in the beginning.
Kiely hoped she had broken through the poor girls walls.

"Well, Kiely's a good friend." Jake said.
He lifted Nessie from his left hip to the right.
More an unconscious move than a need to.
She wasn't that heavy to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:54 pm

GRRR, I JUST WROTE A HUGE THING, AND MY INTERNET DIED, AND IT ERASED IT ALL!!!!
---

Dakota shrugged. "No need to get all defensive. I'm your sister now. Just trying to get a sense of your lifestle."
Dakota told Jacob, watching as he bounced the little girl in his large arms.
"Besides, it's a simple question. Be more straightforward." She told him with a shrug. xD
Dakota glanced down at her manicured hand.
It was chipping slightly in the corners, and she mumbled quietly, "God, I could use a new manicure."
She turned her head back up to Jacob as he started to answer.

Edward chuckled, still hearing the thoughts from below him.
He sat on the edge of Bella's old bed, wondering where she was, when her scent hit him faintly.

Bella walked into the house in a casual way, as if nothing wrong was happening.
She walked into Esme's death glare with the Kitten. xDD

Emmett tapped Rose's hand. "Do you smell that?" He asked, his nose wrinkling in disgust.
His nose had become accustomed to Jacob's and Seth's smell. It still burned slightly at the smell of other werewolves.

[I DONT WANT TO PLAY BOTH EDWARD AND BELLA!!!]
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:57 pm

(Then don't play one of 'em. Lol.
Why not, though??
And, that sucks!!)

Esme noticed Bella, but didn't look at her.
"Like you don't know," she replied to the cat.
Honestly, I don't. Sasha shugged... Sorta.
"Oh, don't play dumb with me!"
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Elric sighed, smelling werewolfs.
"More werewolfs..My luck." Twilight smiled.
"Really..?" she cracked her knuckles. Elric stared at her.
"You better not.." he hissed, Twilight laughed.
"Oh I will." she then winked at him,"Catch me if you can, bastard!" she then ran off.
"Curse that.." Elric swore and follwed her.

(I had moved into meh house, finally.. But no tv..)
Back to top Go down
Darkestic

Darkestic

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:04 pm

((SORRY BEEN BUSY LATELY!))
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:54 am

(aww, that suckss smiley!! happened to me too, a while back.. xD )

"Yes, you're my sister now. And I answered the question perfectly straightforward. Kiely is a good friend. Period."
Jake huffed; he was getting irritated.
She didn't even seem to notice that he didn't exactly want to go into details..
Of course she'd know everything once they both phased, and she joined the pack, but still...
They were almost all the way around the house; just one wall left.
The strange smell was getting worse.

Kiely smelled Jacob and somebody else - female? - coming, and stepped in front of Cressia just a little bit. She hoped it would make her feel safer, to know that somebody was there that would protect her from the big bad wolf.

xDD
Back to top Go down
Twilight&Elric

Twilight&Elric

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:13 am

Twilight stopped at a tree, a hill that went down to a lake and she sighed.
"Damnit!"

Elric mangaed to catch up with her,he bump into Twiligght and they went rolling down the hill.

They soon fell into the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Dakota knew he was getting agitated, but was eager to get to know her brother more. xD
"Okay... well what's with all the defenseiveness, then, if you are JUST friends? Doesn't she like you?" Dakota rambled on. xD
She kept pace with Jacob easily, with her long legs. (:

Nessie understood what the 2 were saying, but it didn't make sense to her...
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:10 pm

(Ah, Spirit, Carlisle's out there, near them... XD
Shall I make him.... Do what we talked about??
LOL.)

Esme looked away from the cat - leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 am

( I'M NOT KIDDING; IF U LET HIM DO THAT HE WILL DIE; AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE PUT TOGETHER AGAINN!! STAY AWAY FROM HERRR!!!!! )

"We like each other equally. As friends."
Jake tried not to sigh; sisters could be a serious pain in the as*...
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:39 am

(Okay, I know that wasn't supposed to be funny... but it kinda waasss.... XDD
Then Jake-y'll die toooo... cuz, well, you know Esme'll be quite pissed. Razz xD)

Carlisle peeked around the wall of the house again; not exactly sure what to do.
It's not like he could go back into the house.... Or something.

Last edited by The Spockette on Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:11 am

Dakota continued keeping pace, though she could tell Jacob was tring slightly to get ahead o her.
"So, tell me about Billy." Dakota stated, glancing to her right, at Jacob and the little girl, who she still didn't know the name of. She didn't call Billy dad. Though Billy was her dad, it didn't feel like it, since she grew up with a different family.
"And, about the pack, too." Dakota made small talk, or attempted to

[So, Dakota and Jake have different Moms, right??]
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:42 am

(oh... i thought they had a different dad... oh, wait, never mind, that doesnt make sense... yeah, they have a different mom.. xD )
( and BROOKELLL!!! i will friggen kill uu! i'll come and find uu!! *sounds like stalker..* xDDD )

"Billy's awesome. He understands me, most of the time... He may seem a little... rough, but he's cool... Really... And the pack." Jake smiled. He loved his pack, no matter what he sometimes said of them. "they're amazing, too. We have two packs, Sam's and mine. Seth, Leah, Quil, Embry and Kiely are in our pack. You can choose which pack you want to belong to, of course. You might be a little uncomfortable having your Bro know everything about you." He winked at her and then raised his brows. "Do you know about the mind-sharing thing? Probably not... Well, when we're in wolf-form, we share one mind.. It's easier when we hunt and stuff, but it can get quite embarrasing. Just a heads-up."
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:20 am

(LOL, spirit....... you know im unpredictabeeee.... and, sorryi cant reply, im at school LMAO)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Dakota stopped, her mouth hanging open. "Every single thought? It isn't like, choice or anything? It's not like, voluntary??" She gaped, absentmindedly.
"That's- That's- It's insane!" She settled on, throwing her hands in the air.
"Isn't there anything you can do about it??" She complained, to Jacob. (:

Renesmee watched the two, and glanced up at Jacob, before resting her cheek against his broad shoulder. (:
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:27 am

Jake had stopped again, only one corner from where he smelled Kiely and someone else.
He cuddles Nessie closer, and then answered Dakota: "No, it isn't choice. Trust me, we hate it, too. But there's nothing to do about it. Sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Dakota rested her arms against her chest, folded.
"What about, Kiely? Doesn't she hate the sharing thoughts, thing???" She asked, to attempt to figure our how Kiely coped with the mind-reading.
Back to top Go down
Fugitive of Critical Twi
Admin
Fugitive of Critical Twi

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Carlisle wandered away from the house, not sure here to go, or where he was even going in the first place.

(Wooo hoooooo for not-so-much epicness.)
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:38 pm

( hahaha..
i like it better this way... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )
"I don't think she does... It's really not that bad... I mean, you get used to it..." He grinned as he remembered his first days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:36 am

"What if I don't join a pack? If I wander on my own..." Dakota mused.
"What would happen then??" She asked, looking ahead towards the vast forest. Curiousity of her newfound brother raged through her, and his knowledge of werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Distress&Coma

Distress&Coma

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:34 am

"I guess for you it'll work... Since you haven't joined a pack yet... I tried running away, but even after I spent months as a Wolf, never phasing back, and hundreds of miles away from my pack, we could still hear each other. I think you'd be able to talk to other wolves, though. Only what you WANT them to hear..." Jake mused, imagining what it would be like to be free. To do whatever he wanted.
He couldn't, of course, he had a responsibility to his pack, and he had Nessie. She was more than enough reason to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!   Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight RPG: Role-Play Here!
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next